No matter if I'm at corner bar, a fancy Italian restaurant, or hosting a dinner party–I am the girl that has a Moscow Mule in hand. I don't know why I didn't know about these years ago, but I think I am just making up for lost time!
Here is my little spin on the traditional Moscow Mule for V-Day (Let's call it 'Heather's Special Love Potion' *WINK WINK*) Enjoy!
- 2 oz vodka (I prefer Titos)
- 3oz ginger beer
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- Splash of cranberry juice (optional)
- 4 ripe strawberries, halved
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- Valentine’s Day heart candy
- fresh mint
- ice (cubed or crushed)
- copper mug
- Combine vodka, ginger beer, lime juice, cranbery juice, and ice in a cocktail shaker. And shake, shake, shake!
- Pour mixture into your copper mugs
- Garnish with sliced strawberries, fresh mint, heart candy and sprinkle with sugar
- Drink up!